The 2.4 release contains:
- Support for changing ART filter (Professional Pack Only)
- Changes to improve camera compatibility*
- Fix for issue with control displays being cleared on re-connection to Camera
- Fix encoding error with some cameras
- Try alternative port for Live View if first is unavailable
- Improved camera communications (previously released as incremental patches)
* In particular the SH-2 after an issue was raised.
The Professional Pack is now available from both the Windows and Windows Phone Stores.
The Professional Pack is an optional extra that gives you live control of the camera’s mode, common settings, and the ability to use higher Live View resolutions.
To check your camera supports the features offered by the Professional Pack, connect your camera and go to the Camera Information page within the Camera Remote application.
The same upgrade is valid for both the Windows and Windows Phone versions.